Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: who knew?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that when jizz nasty became board of the month...

    it would become board of the year? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I knew I would take over...I even predicted it in my interview...

  3. #3
    MJR
    Guest MJR's Avatar

    Congrats! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thank you! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •